I Wish You Happy Raksha Bandhan SMS Wishes Images Pictures Lines: Hello folks! I wish you all a very Happy Raksha Bandhan festival 2016. I am back with a new brand new article of Raksha Bandhan 2016. As we all know that Raksha Bandhan is scheduled on 18th August 2016. All Hindus people are busy in the preparation.
In this article, I am providing you “I Wish You Happy Raksha Bandhan SMS Wishes Images Pictures Lines”. You can use these Raksha Bandhan Wishing Pictures, Images, and messages to wish Happy Rakhi to Your sisters and brothers.
I Wish You Happy Raksha Bandhan SMS Wishes Images Pictures Lines
I have published so many special articles related to Raksha Bandhan 2016. If you are looking more stuff of Rakhi 2016 You can visit them too.
From Sister To Brother
- Sky is blue, feel this hue, my love is for you Bhaiya…always true. Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan
- Dear brother, I am lucky to have you but. You are even luckier you have got me.
- You must have a sister as she is the best companion for fun. And you can always blame her for the mischief you have done.
- I can never forget the day in my life when you not only helped me in making a correct decision but also convinced Mamma and Papa in my favor. It was only you who helped me go for the training of journalism. When people say I am doing well I always remember you. You have given me most precious gift, my career, in turn of all my Rakhis.
- I remember when I was young but old enough to realize the importance of Raksha Bandhan, I cried a lot on the day of Rakhi as I had none to tie a Rakhi to. I prayed before Lord Krishna for a brother and I got you on the very day of Rakhi. So thanks, you have made my Rakhi double special.
- Mere bhai ka aur mera rishta… Kabhi khattaa Kabhi meethaa… Kabhi hasna Kabhi rona…Kabhi roothna Kabhi manana…Kabhi Pyaar Kabhi gussa…Kabhi dosti Kabhi jhagda…Koi kare bhi to kare kya… Ye rishta hai hi Anokhaa…
- God could not take care for the whole world so he has given mothers to each family. In the same way mother could not take care for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers. Thanks for being my brother.
From Brother To Sister
- I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.
- Dear sister I just wanted you to know that it means a lot to have a wonderful sister like you. Thanks for the treasure of all the sweet memories that you have given me. Having a sister is same as having a lifelong friend.
- Neither can I tell nor can you imagine what you are for me. But I can tell you when I need a pillar of strength, It’s you… It’s you…It’s you…